Female Motivational Keynote Speaker, Nina Spencer
Outstanding among Canadian motivational keynote speakers, Nina Spencer’s keynote business addresses touches on themes of leadership, interpersonal communications, adjusting to change, skills for the future, respect for self and respect for others and finding passion in stressful times. She is energetic, enthusiastic and excels in the sphere of business and motivational keynote speakers with a commitment to customer service excellence. Find out more about this inspirational female motivational speaker by downloading her full biography which includes a catalogue of keynote topics and a list of previous clients.
Motivational Business Keynote Topic Categories by Nina Spencer
- Getting Passion Out of Your Profession/Motivation, Inspiration
- Team Work, Productivity, Interpersonal Workplace Communications
- Service Excellence/Going the Extra Mile on Service (GEMS)
- Daring to Risk/Achieving Goals/A Time to Creep, A Time to Soar: Climbing Kili
- Stress Management, Change, Dealing With Difficult People/Resolving Conflict
- Personal and Positional Leadership
Professional Accomplishments by Nina Spencer
- Nina Spencer has appeared on programs such as: CTV’s Report on Business, CITY TV’s Breakfast Television, BIZTV, CTV News and CBC, and has been profiled by publications such as: The Financial Post, Reader’s Digest, Globe and Mail, National Post, Toronto Star, Oakland Tribune, Maclean’s, Canadian Business, Profit, Canadian Manager and Chatelaine Magazines
- Nina Spencer holds an Honours B.A. in Psychology
- Served a long duration as columnist with Canada’s Training Report and is Publisher of the acclaimed complimentary online newsletter, Working Wisdom
- Continues to serve as a recurring “Guru Gab” expert host for Biz TV, specializing in work- place communications and employee motivation
On a Personal Note
Seven months of training for, and then climbing, Mt. Kilimanjaro has made Nina a lifelong hiking enthusiast. She hits the trails every chance she gets and happily brings along the oc- casional inquisitive client or audience member, who has become interested in hiking (after hearing her Kilimanjaro keynote). Look out! YOU could be her next guest hiking companion!
Nina’s Summarizing Platform Message and Challenge
Life is change and work is change, but passion for your profession, and for all you do, is optional; and each one of us gets to choose. So: “Make your choice, adventurous stranger, strike the bell and bide the danger, or wonder ’til it drives you mad, what would have followed if you had.”
Reprinting Articles by Nina Spencer, Canadian Motivational speaker, conference speaker, and keynote speaker. Please feel free to reprint any of my articles for your own organization, association or professional publications. All I ask is that you include the following attribution: Nina Spencer is a business/inspirational keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and Best selling Author of, Getting Passion Out of Your Profession: How to keep loving your living…come what may, specializing in interpersonal communications and rebuilding workplace passion.
Nina Spencer can be reached at 416-588-3334. To book Nina’s motivational keynote workshop services for your organization’s event, visit https://ninaspencer.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send an email to let me know the name of the publication, the date the reprint will appear, and a hard copy of the publication would be greatly appreciated as well.