Getting Passion Out of Your Profession: How to keep loving your living…come what may
This book will help you rediscover and reclaim your passion for your profession!
Getting Passion Out of Your Profession delivers a motivational, inspirational and content rich message that's relevant and topical, with a great sense of humour, and in a way that gets the reader's involvement and participants. Count on it, Nina Spencer delivers the goods!
In this remarkably readable and useful volume of wit and wisdom, Nina Spencer shares the 8 passion points for reclaiming that zest for work and empowering you to grab your professional life by the ankles and give it a fling!
In Getting Passion Out of Your Profession, you will learn how to:
- choose positive language to shift attitude and behaviour in yourself and others
- declare professional self-worth and acknowledge what you bring to the workplace table
- foster a sense of humour for spirit and passion, as well as health and wellness
- gain clarity about your bigger picture purpose
- grow relationships and identify ways to stay in touch and expand your circle of influence